Saturday, July 1, 2017

Welcome WOG'ers !

http://waronguns.blogspot.com/











Welcome visitors from The War on Guns, (WOG), by David Codrea.

I exchanged reciprocal links with David way back when at my old site.

When I started this blog and began entries for my blogroll, I started by adding as many as I could that I had listed at my old site. Many of those blogs and sites no longer exist, or, like my old blog, have a "last update" of December, 2009. Or some other date of years past.

And David's, "War on Guns" was one of those early link exchanges, and I appreciate him in mentioning my blogback Blogback...kind of like a "come"back ?!? We'll call it that.  

I don't think any blogger intends to quit blogging without saying so, but, like myself...I never planned to stop, just take a break...and I did take a break. For seven years.

I was glad to see that over many years, WOG continued being updated on a regular basis by David. It takes a lot of work, and to update on a daily basis - and frequent one at that - takes a lot of devotion. He's a fine writer. And we need more like him when it comes to defending the Second Amendment.

So Thanks again, David, and welcome WOG readers. I hope you'll find something of interest here --- usually along the lines of snarky sarcasm aimed at Liberals, or Satire, or the periodic "serious" issues --- and please leave a comment, I always enjoy hearing from all visitors.

No comments: